oh my gosh leah you are so cute! i never looked that cute pregnant! Please share your shopping secrets...I definitely need new maternity clothes. Mine are way out of style.
Hi Leah, your baby shower looked like so much fun. I hope you got tons and tons of fun stuff. I can't wait to see the little guy when he comes. Kallen is excited to have a little buddy.
3 comments:
oh my gosh leah you are so cute! i never looked that cute pregnant! Please share your shopping secrets...I definitely need new maternity clothes. Mine are way out of style.
Hi Leah, your baby shower looked like so much fun. I hope you got tons and tons of fun stuff. I can't wait to see the little guy when he comes. Kallen is excited to have a little buddy.
Leah, you look so cute! I'm so glad you got to go down and see your family and friends! Did you get a boppy for your shower?
Post a Comment