Sunday, September 30, 2007
at
4:47 PM
|
Here are the long awaited pictures and footage of Boedy that many of you have requested. I had to put them up on several posts because I'm not as computer saavy as Toby. Anyways, sorry it took so long...this little guy makes the days go by pretty fast. We are just loving him to pieces :) Enjoy
Posted by
leah
3 comments:
He is so cute! We love all the pictures and can't wait to come by and see the little Jack in person. I hope you all are doing great!
Tyson says: Bo Jackson rules!
So adorable!! Hopefully we can meet him someday before he's all grown up :)
Leah...he is so cute! I'm glad you are doing well. Have so much fun with the little guy. I hope to see you guys next time you're in San Diego. Love ya!
Post a Comment