Saturday, December 15, 2007 at 9:18 PM |  

Mom likes to sing to Boedy while he's on his changing table. She sings a lot of different songs, but lately he has really taken a liking to Angels We Have Heard On High....and he ONLY sings along to this particular song (every time).

Posted by Toby

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your video footage of Boedy- he's adorable!!!

December 18, 2007 at 7:06 AM  
Tenay Jo said...

Very cute. Kallen loves to hear me sing too...however, you sing a ton better than I do. Good thing Kallen doesn't know good singing from bad.

December 18, 2007 at 11:51 PM  
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
January 3, 2008 at 5:21 PM  
The Dobrons said...

Awe! That was soo cute! He totally was singing with you! Wish we could see him in person :(

January 4, 2008 at 11:56 AM  
Jer & Di said...

Cute little talented boy Leah! I would love to hear where you will be moving to since your sweetheart has graduated.
Enjoy that boy....Sister J

January 13, 2008 at 8:28 PM  
Anonymous said...

That's my favorite Christmas song too Boedy!! :D I used to sing it with your Momma too! Tell her I miss her :D

January 17, 2008 at 7:53 AM  
Ms. Bananie said...

Oh, HOORAY! I just love to hear Christmas Duets! Look out, you two may be asked to sing in Sacrament Meeting next year!

January 17, 2008 at 2:08 PM