Boedy has learned a new trick! He can sit. He also rolls over. See Toby, we don't need a dog... We love our little Boedy- he makes us laugh everyday. I can hardly wait to see what he will soon do once he learns how to use those little legs of his.
Hey Leah! It's Bonnie Vassilaros. Congrats on your first mother's day. Isn't it fun! You guys look great. What a cute little guy! I also love the idea of mini-scriptures to put in my diaper bag. I can't believe I've been carrying my big ones WITH a huge diaper bag for like 8 years now. Thanks for the idea! I hope you don't mind that I put a link to your blog on my blog. I like seeing what everyone is up to!
1 comments:
Hey Leah! It's Bonnie Vassilaros. Congrats on your first mother's day. Isn't it fun! You guys look great. What a cute little guy! I also love the idea of mini-scriptures to put in my diaper bag. I can't believe I've been carrying my big ones WITH a huge diaper bag for like 8 years now. Thanks for the idea! I hope you don't mind that I put a link to your blog on my blog. I like seeing what everyone is up to!
Post a Comment