Sunday, July 6, 2008
at
8:18 PM
|
Who knows why we decided to vacation to Canada the week of the 4th, but it was a great trip anyways. We took a 3 hour Ferry ride through the San Juan islands and stayed just outside of Victoria where we went to a crazy wax museum (really, it was a little cooky, but I did get a picture with George Bush- just for you mom), ate great halibut fish n chips (thanks for the reccomendation Emily), and explored the touristy town. The best part was when we went to Buchart Gardens one day. I took a bazillion pictures, but will only grace you with a few highlights. I reccommend putting this place on your "great places to visit one day" list. It is amazingly beautiful. The only thing we were disappointe with was the food in Canada- not so delicious as we hoped for (except for the fish n chips) and way overpriced. So, what do you think of our pics,eh?













Posted by
leah
5 comments:
Sounds like a fun trip! Sorry the food wasn't good!!! That's terrible! You need to frame that picture of you and Boedy in front of the waterfall. It's so pretty!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Victoria!
I love the pictures from Canada. My sister served her mission in BC and she loved it. You deffinitely need to frame some of your pics, especially the one of you and Boedy in front of the waterfall.
cool! what a fun vacation. do you remember when i was choosing grad schools? victoria was when of the places i really wanted to go...but i got rejected. bummer. anyway, i'm glad you got to go so i can live vicariously through you--it does look beautiful!
Those gardens look like they are out of some fairy tale! How incredibly gorgeous they are!!! We will definitly put it on our "Places to Go" list. Boedy looks like he was enjoying his driving lesson. :)
Leah, I like what you were wearing too! I am so happy that the Toby Jack Family were able to take such a fun trip!
Post a Comment