Monday, September 22, 2008 at 9:39 PM |  
Well, it's official. My little Boedy boy is 1 years old. Hard to believe. He has somehow transformed suddenly into a little boy. He had a great birthday. We had a good amount of the Jack family over to celebrate the special day. We had dinner and dessert and of course opened gifts. Boedy thoroughly loved his grahm cracker pudding cake as you can see. I've been waiting to witness that moment all my life. I love my little snickerdoodle and I feel blessed to be his mom. He is my little buddy and makes me laugh every day. I can hardly wait for the years to come and let me just say that I feel quite proud of myself that I survived and made it through the first year! All you mothers know what I am talking about!









Posted by leah

10 comments:

jamie said...

happy birthday, boedy! i loved how he was licking the plate.

September 23, 2008 at 11:08 AM  
Ms. Bananie said...

Happy Birthday to the Boedster! Looks like tons of fun! I'm a sucker for those 1st bday cake progression photos. Glad to see another member of the "Clean-the-Plate Club!"
(btw, you are looking g-o-r-g-e-o-u-s! One hot Mama!)

September 23, 2008 at 3:40 PM  
The Dobrons said...

Happy Birthday Boedy!...and congratulations Leah! It really is hard getting through that first year isn't it!

September 23, 2008 at 3:55 PM  
Endless Days and Northern Nights said...

Hahahahahaha!!!! I LOVE that picture of him licking the plate! Too cute! Congrats on making it through the first year (and for doing it looking so good)!!!

September 24, 2008 at 9:38 PM  
Anonymous said...

Oh man, you KNOW I LOVE MY BOE-DIDDY! He's just the cutest in the world. Wish I could've been there with the fam but thanks for posting the pics so I still feel a part ;o) Love you! Tia Audrey

September 25, 2008 at 12:32 PM  
Jen's Life said...

Aww...so cute! Happy Birthday Boedy! What a fun b-day!

September 26, 2008 at 10:31 PM  
Gretchen said...

What a cute little man! He certainly has grown up a lot. Your little family picture is adorable. What a happy day!

September 28, 2008 at 3:24 PM  
Kate said...

I cannot believe he is 1 already. Times flys with these little ones doesnt it. It feels like each day is so slow, but the whole year flys. He is so darling and you look great. Miss you

October 4, 2008 at 5:55 PM  
Niki said...

Hi Leah- I just tagged you on my blog so feel free to do it if you want to and have time.

October 13, 2008 at 11:16 AM  
Dave V. said...

Looks like a blast! You guys look great (you too, Toby...at least for a tax nerd:)

Drop us a line sometime. How's your brother Toby? In the NFL yet?

October 13, 2008 at 11:54 AM