Sunday, April 19, 2009
at
5:33 PM
|
This last weekend I did the Wenatchee 1/2 marathon. It was a good run- great weather, pretty good course, and overall I was pretty satsified with how I felt during the run and at what time I finished. Boedy and Toby cheered me on at the beginning and at the end. Unfortunately, there weren't a lot of spots on the course for spectators, so I didn't see them at all during the race. It was kind of a lonely race in that aspect. It was nice to get away for the weekend. We swam in the hotel pool a few times and ate lots of good food (especially after the race!). Can't say it was the most relaxing getaway for obvious reasons, but it was memorable and rewarding :)
Posted by
leah
3 comments:
You are so awesome, Ms. Healthy fit woman! Glad Toby got those fun video clips, too!
hurray for leah. still wish i could have been there to cheer you on...
congratulations!!! I am so jealous!
Post a Comment