Sunday, August 30, 2009
at
8:28 PM
|
Boedy helped me make dinner the other night which is usually chaos, but this time I was pretty happy because he was really occupied with making his own dinner out of left over scraps that I could actually concentrate on what I was doing! However,the orderly play went out the window when it was really time to eat and he threw his masterpiece all over the floor.
Posted by
Toby
2 comments:
So cute! Kallen likes watching me cook too. I haven't had him make his own meal though...I should. It looks like Boedy had so much fun!
What a great idea having Boedy make his own dinner. The twins and Thomas helped me stir apples on a low heat for homemade apple sauce today. It took an hour, but long enough for me to do a lot of cleaning in the kitchen.
I cannot believe how big he is getting.
Post a Comment