Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 10:20 PM |  
Boedy just started his 2nd year of Preschool in the Joy School Program. We got some new additions this year, so now Boedy has 8 friends in the program. It's awesome because now I only have to teach once every 2 months...although it will be one crazy crowded condo when the come! Boedy has been loving it so far and so has Gavin. Gavin gets to play with all of Boedy's toys that are usually hands off when Boedy is around. he he. I know I am such a bad mother, but Boedy just won't share some things that I think could really benefit Gavin! So, here's Gavin on "the Lawn Mower" having the best time of his life! DON'T TELL BOEDY!!! I will be in BIG trouble!


Posted by leah

2 comments:

Endless Days and Northern Nights said...

So funny! Claire also goes straight for the 'off limits' toys the second we get home from dropping Sophie off! Boedy is so cute!

September 16, 2011 at 11:09 AM  
jamie said...

8?!? i couldn't do it...but i have to admit only once every 2 months does sound nice. glad gavin is having fun, too.

September 22, 2011 at 9:10 PM