Sunday, April 22, 2012 at 10:23 PM |  
I don't understand how it happens, but something just seems to snap in an almost two year old's head one day where they suddenly decide that they don't have to put up with anything anymore, they are the boss, and they will not take "no" for an answer anymore. Ah yes, the TERRIBLE Twos. I almost thought that maybe Gavin would never go through this stage, the angel boy that he is, but I was foolish to think my kid would be any different than any other 2 year old. So here's a little show and tell of his new found attitude: Boedy and I were doing "Discovery Time." We were learning about different towers around the world and decided to make an eiffel tower out of marshmallows. Gavin wanted in on this of course.
After he stuffed about his 4th large marshmallow in his mouth, I decided that was enough "discovery" time for him.
He didn't like this.
Not one bit
It was the last straw.
We see this face often now. Just about 3-5 times a day. At least.
Posted by leah

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like quite the creative activity! Are you sure you don't want to homeschool? You're a natural! :)

April 23, 2012 at 9:31 AM  
Katie said...

I so hear you! Two is the WORST age! Claire is driving us nuts over here! We lovingly call her "Joy," because she is the total opposite of that. We would call her "Misery" if we could, but that might seem heartless to an outsider. ;)

April 24, 2012 at 9:47 PM  
jamie said...

i'm sorry.

June 10, 2012 at 10:56 PM