Saturday, August 9, 2008 at 10:14 PM |  




And I thought the time would never come. Boedy is finally crawling and he is loving it! Also, with busy season just beginning at Deloitte, Boedy has decided to pitch in an help dad with his work....so here's a picture of Boedy proudly struttin' his loyalty to Deloitte at the company picnic (if you can't tell, look at his shirt)
Posted by leah

6 comments:

jamie said...

boedacious! (kris and i joke that it's our nickname for him.)

August 11, 2008 at 7:24 AM  
leah said...

I like it!

August 12, 2008 at 10:53 AM  
Diana said...

Yea! So exciting for little Boedy. Now's when the broom and vacuum become your best friends.

August 13, 2008 at 10:02 PM  
leah said...

Yep...I have never swept and mopped so much in my entire life! And, vacuuming is a great workout since I always have to hold Boedy in one arm while doing it- he's DEATHLY afraid of the vacuum.

August 14, 2008 at 3:59 PM  
Rebecca said...

Leah, Doedy is so cute and he is getting so big. He makes a good company man. Evan was deathly afraid of the vacuum too. I am glad that he is over that now. It was hard to vacuum with one hand.

August 16, 2008 at 12:04 PM  
Endless Days and Northern Nights said...

Boedy is the cutest little crawler! Hey we tagged you on our blog for fun. Check it out. I can't wait to see what you come up with!

August 26, 2008 at 5:46 PM