Sunday, October 19, 2008
at
2:32 PM
|
I imagine many families are posting pictures like these to their blogs right now, but it's just that time of the year! We went pumpkin hunting out in Redmond to Farm 47. Toby and I tried to find the right pumpkin by observing the shape, size, color, and stem originality, while Boedy preferred to do a taste test. We had fun pushing Boedy around in a wheel barrel, looking at the beautiful scenery, and we also got some yummy squash to take home and eat with dinner.




Posted by
leah
4 comments:
we need to find a pumpkin patch out here before it's too late. it's finally cool enough here to feel like you're having the real experience.
I'm so glad that Boedy has found a new veggie to like :) You're pictures are classic! Remember to sing "Mr. Jack-o-lantern" when you guys carve you're pumpkin!!! I can't help but look at the pictures of Boedy and dream about taking our little boy out on adventures like this...how fun!!
Boedy, my man! I love Pumpkin Pie as much as the next gal, but...let's talk about proper pumpkin consumption, okay?
Oh, Leah, these pic's are too much fun!
So cute! Parker was eating the pumpkins too!
Post a Comment