Sunday, October 19, 2008 at 2:54 PM |  
I've been tagged and I've never done a tag before...although many of you have tagged me (SORRY!!!)...so here it goes!
7 random things about me:

1. I am deathly afraid of big moths...and although I think butterflies are beautiful, you couldn't pay me to step foot into a butterfly exhibit.

2. I close my closet door every night because of a ghost story I heard on the Ghettysburg Ghost Tour in PA.

3. I would love to sell a piece of my own art or display my art in a professional art exhibit one day.

4. I hate cleaning the bathroom ( but does anyone LIKE doing this?)

5. I don't know how to ride a bike due to a "traumatizing" incident that involved two boys that lived on my block growing up. Yes, I am over it, but now have to get past the embarrasment of trying to ride a bike as little five year old bikers whiz right by me. As long as I learn before my little boy, I think I'll be ok.

6. I would love to learn how to play the violin

7. I do 20 push-ups every night before I go to bed
Posted by leah

3 comments:

jamie said...

that's a really good idea to do push ups before you go to bed. that's a good way to make sure you stay solid. i think i might adopt that practice. in fact, maybe i'll add sit-ups, too. that's what my best friend in high school did every night...

October 19, 2008 at 6:30 PM  
April said...

I agree...20 push ups before bed is pretty hard core. You still have a fear of big moths?? Well, I'm still afraid of scarecrows in my closet...

October 19, 2008 at 11:03 PM  
Unknown said...

So fun to hear your 7 facts. Way to go with the push-ups!

October 24, 2008 at 10:26 AM