Love that little "Bat"man! (Your costume was way cute, too. Next year you can add a cardboard sign that says, "Will Paint for Food" and call yourself a "Starving Artist.")
Boedy looks so cute as a bat. I'm glad you guys had a great Halloween. If our little family ends up moving back up to the Seattle area next year, I hope we can do more stuff together. It would be fun to get together for Halloween and other fun holidays. I hope you guys are all doing well.
7 comments:
nice costumes! glad you had fun.
Love that little "Bat"man! (Your costume was way cute, too. Next year you can add a cardboard sign that says, "Will Paint for Food" and call yourself a "Starving Artist.")
Cute bat costume and i love the artist idea. I just wish i was still doing art. man i need to get back painting. Hope you are well.
Hey guys, I'm due June 20!
Boedy looks so cute as a bat. I'm glad you guys had a great Halloween. If our little family ends up moving back up to the Seattle area next year, I hope we can do more stuff together. It would be fun to get together for Halloween and other fun holidays. I hope you guys are all doing well.
Leah - I love your cute last minute costume. I might steal it for next year - A Parisian arteeest - oui oui~
boedy looks so cute! We will officially be down at my mom's for New Years. Are you going to be around?
Post a Comment