Sunday, November 2, 2008 at 3:11 PM |  
One of the reasons I like living here is because of the Fall. It's beautiful. I took these pictures of Boedy in the Fall leaves under a tree right outside of our living room window. I have loved wathching it change colors. The next day, Boedy started to try walking...finally....and I was so excited to take him walking in the crunchy fall leaves. Next year he will jump in them :) One of my favorite childhood pastimes.



Posted by leah

6 comments:

jamie said...

remember when alan brought a bag of leaves and dumped them in our apartment? that was funny, huh?

p.s. good job, boedy, for learning how to walk!

November 3, 2008 at 5:00 AM  
leah said...

Yes, I remember that Jamie. I actually was thinking about that as I took these pictures.

November 3, 2008 at 6:56 AM  
Ms. Bananie said...

Oh! Leaves are my favorite! Those are the cutest pics of Boedy. I wish our leaves were more colorful around here!

November 3, 2008 at 11:49 AM  
April said...

Yay! Boedy is walking!!! That's great!

November 8, 2008 at 11:42 AM  
Anonymous said...

So fun to find your blog Leah!! This is Lindsay Snead- I found our blog via Annie Easterbrook's- we used to be in the same ward in Valencia ;) I will be sure to check in!!

November 28, 2008 at 2:47 PM  
Gina and Jon said...

Leah my friend I found your blog!!! You are so cute, your little boy is adorable I love it. It was been way to long!

December 3, 2008 at 9:27 PM