Sunday, March 8, 2009
at
9:10 PM
|
I've waited a long time, wondering if Boedy would ever be a true boy and have a love of balls. I bought this red ball for Boedy a long time ago, but has never showed interest in it until now. He does all sorts of things with this ball, but one night while I was making dinner, he played hide and go seek with it in the cupboard. He would hide it, close the door, and wait for me to say "Boedy, where did your red ball go? Is it hiding?" Then he would get a big grin on his face, and then slowly, and then quickly, open up the cupboard door and laugh. We did this many times and I was thrilled that he finally found another way to entertain himself while I make dinner instead of hanging on my leg. He then took a breather and decided to take a seat in the cupboard and that's when I couldn't resist but catch the moment on camera.





Posted by
leah
0 comments:
Post a Comment