I've always known that as soon as they were able, I'd put my kids to work! Seriously, it's hard keeping up a home (well, even a small apartment) on your own, so I'll take whatever help I can get! Boedy has shown an interest in sweeping lately, so I'll mark that off my task list. He also likes to help bake and cook- but, sometimes the mess is not worth his help on this one. He really loved helping me make biscuits the other night- especially stirring the flour (most ended up on the floor) and patting the dough with a frequent sample. Ah, maybe one day he will give me a few nights off and take care of dinner.



Posted by leah

1 comments:

Ms. Bananie said...

Woo hoo! Start him young. Spencer's favorite is stirring in pots on the floor while I cook. I haven't been brave enough to let him touch the food. I need to just relax & get my messy on.

March 9, 2009 at 8:46 PM