Tuesday, May 26, 2009 at 9:20 PM |  
Ugh. It's been one of those days. The day after a 3 day weekend is never that great. I was exhausted today and so was Boedy. Not a good combination. It made for a very long day. So I ate a piece of ice cream cake after dinner. Then, I sat down to work and IM Toby on the computer. It's 9:00. He informs me that he will be at work for at least another 2 hours...I go to the freezer and get another piece of icecream cake.
Posted by leah

5 comments:

Ms. Bananie said...

And a very well-deserved piece of cake it was! You GO!

May 27, 2009 at 2:38 PM  
Endless Days and Northern Nights said...

uh oh. a two-slice cake day is never good! we miss you so much! i hope tomorrow is better.

May 27, 2009 at 8:26 PM  
jamie said...

hee, hee. i think at my house there wouldn't have been any ice cream cake left! good for you.

May 27, 2009 at 9:53 PM  
Tenay Jo said...

WooHoo, bring on the cake. I think you definitely deserved some cake.

June 6, 2009 at 3:03 PM  
The McClellan Family said...

I totally agree with you on afternoon church! Man, last week I wanted to just go home and sleep forever! THe boys came over while we were watching the video of Boedy and kept saying his name, "that's boedy, that's boedy!" and great job on the 1/2 marathon!

June 10, 2009 at 10:45 AM