Sunday, November 29, 2009
at
8:56 PM
|
Sadly I have the least amount of pictures for this day. I think I was too busy cooking all day! In addition to the Walnut Apple Strudle Pie that I made the night before, I helped with the turkey and made two scrumptious side dishes. Okay, that doesn't really sound like that should take all day, but it did! And by the time dinner was ready, I forgot all about taking pictures because I was so happy to just sit down, eat, and relax. Before all the cooking began, we took a walk that morning with my parents and niece at Blue Sky Ranch Reserve. My parents kept commenting on how beautiful it was, but Toby and I just laughed because it was so dead and brown looking! It used to be really pretty to me, but after living in Seattle for a few years, San Diego has a different beauty to me now. I see it very differently than I used to- I'm sure the beach will make up for it in the summer. Oh, and did I mention that it felt like 80 degrees outside that day?! Typical San Diego Santa Anna weather (did I say that right? That looks more like a name than weather). Boedy had loads of fun with is cousins. He even got to eat at the kids table!


Posted by
leah
0 comments:
Post a Comment