Wednesday, March 3, 2010 at 3:36 PM |  
Three things that have made me happy so far this week-
1)Yesterday at the grocery store a grocery worker gave Boedy a little toy truck to play with for free- it entertained him for a good while!
2)Toby called around 5:30 pm last night to tell us he was on his way home and wanted to take Boedy and I out to eat for dinner! For no particular reason! (Everything about this one is rare, so it VERY much made my day) And even though he worked from home for a couple of hours afterwards, I was as happy as a clam because I got to eat at Soup Plantation AND have my husband home early!
3)TARGET. I love Target. After doing some household shopping there today, I was starving and so was Boedy and we were already running up against nap time without lunch....so, thank goodness for Target kid meals and other yummy food for $3 or less!
Posted by leah

4 comments:

jamie said...

those would make me happy, too! i love surprises like that and nice, compassionate people at the grocery store.

March 3, 2010 at 4:01 PM  
meg said...

i know the little things always matter, but they seem even more important with kids. i love it when people go out of their way to be kind to kids.

March 4, 2010 at 8:47 AM  
meg said...

and I love target too.

March 4, 2010 at 8:48 AM  
Ms. Bananie said...

Now THAT's a good week! I love when people acknowledge kids in a grocery store (in a good way). We had some firemen give Spencer a fireman badge sticker a while ago. He was so stoked. Plus, I liked that a lot more than the lady last week who made fun of Spencer for picking his nose while I was choosing which salad dressing to buy. (Doh!)

March 5, 2010 at 3:09 PM