Thursday, April 8, 2010 at 4:06 PM |  
Sorry I haven't been a very good blogger. I have a lot of other things on my mind these days with baby #2 on the way. However, for the sake of all of our family that is far away and for friends who might check this once in a blue moon- here you go... Here's a few pictures from Easter- Boedy and his cousin Caden coloring eggs. Family Fun Magazine had the brilliant idea of putting your egg in a wire wisk for easier dipping and handling, less mess, and less chance of breaking. It was Boedy's first time and he did great! Easter morning was fun. Boedy didn't care much for the toys as much as he did about the candy as you will see if you want to watch the very long video clip (mostly for Grandma Jack). Hope you all had a great Easter!
Posted by leah

1 comments:

Ms. Bananie said...

Okay, so I love Boedy's lil' laugh when he finds something in his basket that he likes. "Ha-hah!" Spencer made me replay that clip at least 8 times. : )

April 13, 2010 at 3:17 PM