Here is a fun baby gift I made that I was quite proud of because I have always dreamed up ideas like this, but have never done them until now! What I did: I took an old formula container and cleaned it out really well, then covered it with cute boy looking craft paper and ribbons, Then I stuffed the tin with tissue paper and added little baby toys and baby toiletries, and some hand made burp cloths. Then I wrapped it in that clear cellophane stuff and tied it with cute ribbons and a tag to match the tin. Not anything SO genius, but it turned out really cute! :)
Posted by
leah
3 comments:
Well I'm impressed! That is darling! I'm extremely jealous that you accomplished something tangible!!!! I dream of doing that. Good work!
LeeAHHHHH! That's soooo cute & so GEnius! You could sell those in a boutique!
totally genius.
Post a Comment