Tuesday, April 26, 2011
at
10:52 AM
|
Little Gavers (as we like to call him)is not so little anymore. Gavin turned one last week and we had a little b-day party for him with dad, Boedy, and Grandma and Grandpa Fisher. Gavin is a happy guy, but he was extra happy that day. My dad commented that it was as if Gavin knew it was his birthday. He enjoyed his special dinner of baked homestyle mac n cheese (DEVOURED it,...this kid can eat!), but was not so fond of his pudding cake. He took a couple of tiny bites and looked at his hands covered in cold pudding, than looked at me with a disgusted-panicked look on his face like "You expect me to EAT this?!" Oh well, we can put off sugar a little longer, right? Gavin has been a joy in our life. I think back on the first few months of his life where I was exhausted and frustrated with all the feeding and sleep issues and now I can't imagine life without this kid. He I seem to have a special bond- he is the most loving and cuddly guy ever (once he gets to know you) and his laugh (which is all day long) is one of a kind and very contagious. He most always has a smile on his face and happy eyes. He loves to give hugs and loves his brother Boedy. Lately they have a fun little scream game they do back and forth to each other (cute for the first minute, then kind of ear-piercing after that). He is going to be a little fish as he LOVES being in the water. I'm excited to see what the future holds for this little guy and for the happiness he will continue to bring to our family.
Posted by
leah
3 comments:
So cute! I can NOT believe he's 1 already! Slow down Gavin! I haven't even met you yet! I also love Boedy's face on Grandpa's lap. Awesome!
Hooray for Mr. Gavers! What a smiley boy! I especially love the picture of him & the book. It's like he's saying, "Aw, thanks guys. You shouldn't have!"
Spencer & Ella do the same screaming game. Sigh. ; )
is it really true! can't wait to meet him in a couple weeks!
Post a Comment