Wednesday, January 11, 2012 at 2:46 PM |  
Our Christmas Festivities began with decorating the tree...and Toby.

We enjoyed making gingerbread houses, going to the "Christmas Store" to see the Christmas Train Village, "Jungle Bells" at the zoo, and Boedy as a shepherd in the Primary for our Ward Christmas Program (he was everyone's favorite if you know what I mean ;} )





Nativity. Boedy was a wise man and did a great job. After the Nativity, they sang Christmas songs and passed out cookies and treats brought from home to all the people at the rest home. They loved talking to all the children and so did Boedy. He told them all about the Christmas gift he was hoping to get in great detail.:) When we walked out of the rest home to our car, Boedy said to me "Mom, I want to do that again. That made my heart feel so happy." That about melted my own heart! I was so glad he had such a good experience and realized the joy of service to others. Lucky for him, he got his wish! Our ward went caroling to the same rest home on Christmas day right after our sacrament service. It was a great experience.


Posted by leah

1 comments:

Endless Days and Northern Nights said...

What a sweetheart Boedy is! I miss him!

January 13, 2012 at 3:52 PM