Wednesday, January 11, 2012
at
3:25 PM
|
Christmas Morning, Boedy and Gavin opened their stockings and then we went to church. Boedy didn't even complain that he couldn't touch the other presents under the tree, including Santa's gift. I was so grateful that things went so smoothly! We finished up after church.




New Years Eve was at Grandma and Grandpa Fisher's House. We had lots of yummy food, visited, played a few games, and celebrated when the ball dropped at 9 pm so the kids wouldn't have such a late night...and for their parent's sanity. I straightened my hair for the occasion and have been enjoying my flat iron here and there (when I have the time! It takes about an hour to do!) Thought you'd like to see my other personality :)




After New Years, we enjoyed the warm weather of San Diego and went for a little hike by the Coast with Grandma and Grandpa Fisher. The view was gorgeous and the boys loved being outside exploring.



New Years Eve was at Grandma and Grandpa Fisher's House. We had lots of yummy food, visited, played a few games, and celebrated when the ball dropped at 9 pm so the kids wouldn't have such a late night...and for their parent's sanity. I straightened my hair for the occasion and have been enjoying my flat iron here and there (when I have the time! It takes about an hour to do!) Thought you'd like to see my other personality :)
After New Years, we enjoyed the warm weather of San Diego and went for a little hike by the Coast with Grandma and Grandpa Fisher. The view was gorgeous and the boys loved being outside exploring.
Posted by
leah
1 comments:
i love the boys' buzzes.
Post a Comment