Sunday, March 8, 2009
at
9:34 PM
|
I feel so proud- my love of music has had some influence in our family! Boedy has recently started singing. It started at night when I would sing a song while putting him in his pj's and then when we would sit down at the piano and I would sing. He likes to go to the piano now and bang on the keys and sing. Sometimes when I hold him on my lap at the piano, he'll flip through a couple of pages, then plunk a few keys and sing, then flip through a couple of pages more and do the same things again. It's pretty funny for me to watch. I also taught him how to use one finger at a time on the piano and how to strum his hand across the keys to make that waterfall of notes sound (my mind is blanking on what the piano term is actually called). Here a couple of videos of his talent showcase...of course, one of them he barks like a dog more than singing.

Posted by
leah
2 comments:
Yay! We are SO related! I've luckily got Spencer on the "one-finger" method, too & taught him how to do that black key waterfall (not sure if it's the same thing you taught Boedy) like that "duet" we made up as kids that we called the "Chinese Dream."
I miss you!!!!!!!!!!!! Tell me how you are, what you are doing!
Post a Comment