Sunday, March 8, 2009 at 10:08 PM |  
Boedy's favorite game lately is hide and seek. Sometimes he does it just with his hands (Peek a Boo), sometimes it's "chase and find", and sometimes he randomly just hides and waits to see if I notice that he has disappeared. Here are a few pics and a video of his new favorite hiding place.

Posted by leah

5 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my goodness boedy is getting so big! I will say that I'm glad cole isn't the only one who hangs on his mom's leg while I do dinner.

March 10, 2009 at 5:28 PM  
KingFisher said...

Oh, he is so cute!! Dad and I wanted to just watch it over and over again! He has found such a good hiding place, and he is a budding singer!! We love him!

March 11, 2009 at 7:53 PM  
carlyallred said...

Leah
The kids love this video of Boedy and want to watch it over and over! Tyler thinks it's hilarious, so keep the videos coming!
Carly

March 12, 2009 at 3:40 PM  
leah said...

That's funny Carly- I'm glad I can help provide some entertainment for your kids

March 12, 2009 at 8:10 PM  
Jen's Life said...

What a little cutie! You must have so much fun!

April 5, 2009 at 8:31 PM