Sunday, May 8, 2011 at 5:06 PM |  
We had a blast on the 5th of May! Family got together and we ate homemade chimichangas, taquitos, carne tacos, enchiladas, and all the fixins'. Plus we had mexican cookies, flan and virgin maragaritas (thanks to Byron). We also had a pinata for the kids (Boedy and I made!) and a visit from Macho Libre. It was mucho fun!




Posted by leah

3 comments:

meg said...

hey beautiful friend! sorry it's been so long. it's fun to see your updates. fun cinco de mayo! the food sounds amazing too.

May 9, 2011 at 2:00 PM  
Ms. Bananie said...

Muy bueno! That is SO much fun that you guys are all close enough to get together! Ack...I miss you all!!!! I think I'll go eat some guacamole!

May 14, 2011 at 8:44 PM  
April said...

Dang Ethan!! Lookin pretty ripped! How fun...and your "mucho fun" comment at the end is so Mom :)

May 19, 2011 at 1:07 PM