Monday, June 6, 2011 at 9:30 AM |  
So, this was about three weeks ago...just getting around to posting these now- Here are a few pics of the beautiful reception for my brother-in-law and his now wife, Amber. It was kind of a vintage english tea party theme. I got to help with flowers which was headed up by my sis-in-law, Marci. It was a lot of work, but fun to learn some things I didn't know about flower arranging. They turned out beautifully and so did all the other decorations at the reception. I loved the candy table with the ribbons cascading down in the back. The photo wall was such a cute idea that I have never seen before. The couple also took pics in front of these antique looking doors that someone brought in- very cute. The food was fun too- all desserts- cookies, tarts, little cakes, chocolate dipped strawberries, and soft serve ice cream. All these pics were taken as the reception was being set up.









Posted by leah

3 comments:

Ms. Bananie said...

Gorgeous flowers, Leah! How many other hidden talents ya' got up your sleeve?! ; )

June 7, 2011 at 8:35 PM  
meg said...

looks lovely. i love those flowers, too, and the sweets table looks so fun.

June 8, 2011 at 9:30 AM  
jamie said...

everything about it is beautiful. fun that you got to help!

June 16, 2011 at 8:09 PM