So far this summer, we have been to the beach a few times, gone swimming a bunch,gone to the park, Boedy started soccer, and Gavin started climbing (no walking yet!)and getting into everything! Here's a few pics:
Summer fun indeed! I love lil' Gavin in the dishwasher! Ella is always getting into ours, too. Why are they so appealing? I can't wait to see those boys again Boedy keeps cracking me up. Are you going to the BBQ at Aunt Joni's at the end of the month?
4 comments:
Summer fun indeed! I love lil' Gavin in the dishwasher! Ella is always getting into ours, too. Why are they so appealing? I can't wait to see those boys again Boedy keeps cracking me up. Are you going to the BBQ at Aunt Joni's at the end of the month?
I have a pic of Kayli doing a headstand at soccer too when she was Boedy's age! Sounds like a fun summer.
Your boys are so cute Leah and they are really growing!
cute kids...and boedy and teague have the same shirt.
Post a Comment